What can we help you with?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What will be the duration of the course?
2. Will you guide me in Interview preparation?
3. What are the various modes of training?
Classroom Training: This traditional mode of training involves attending in-person classes at a physical training centre. Students can interact directly with instructors and fellow classmates, making it conducive for discussions and hands-on learning.
Online Training: Online training has gained popularity, especially in recent years. It allows students to access course materials, lectures, and assignments remotely using the Internet. Online training offers flexibility in terms of timing and location, making it convenient for students who may have other commitments or prefer a self-paced learning approach.
4. Do you provide any certification for the course completion?
5. Will you provide placement opportunities?
6. Do you provide any doubt sessions?
7. Will you provide a laptop/desktop for learning?
8. Will the course get extended from the desired duration?
9. Can I change the mode of training from online to offline or offline to online?
10. Do you provide any learning materials for the course taken
11. How many placement opportunities can I attend?
12. I am a person with zero programming knowledge. Can I join the course and will I be able to learn the programming skills?
13. Will you provide a mock interview
14. I have joined two courses and can attend both the training sessions.
15. I have completed the 75% of the course will I get the placement opportunities
16. I have completed my 80% course, can I get the course completion certificate
17. How many students can enrol in each course?
18. What are the prerequisites to enrol in a course?
- Have basic computer skills such as using a mouse, typing, and navigating the web.
- Possess a good level of understanding of the software system or language for which they wish to enrol in the program.
- Have access to a computer with an updated internet connection and the latest versions of the software.
- Provide any necessary documentation to the institute such as past education certificates or proof of ID.
- Agree to abide by the institute’s rules and regulations.
We are a technology-focused learning and development organization providing varied services to help organizations and individuals succeed with their technology-based professional goals. We also offer a variety of software development, consulting, training, and mentoring services, helping organizations and individuals grow and develop their skills in the latest technologies with highly proficient and dedicated faculty members.