1) Tuition Fees
- All students are required to pay the full tuition fees before the commencement of the training program.
- For programs spanning multiple sessions, an initial payment of 50% is due before the first class begins.
2) Payment Methods
- We accept payments through SBI Collect, credit/debit cards, bank transfers, UPI, Cash.
- Please ensure that payments are made in the currency specified in the invoice.
3) Registration Confirmation
- Registration is considered complete only upon the receipt of the required payment.
- A confirmation of registration and payment will be sent to the email address provided during the registration process.
4) Non-Refundable Policy
5) Installment Plans
Installment plans may be available for certain programs. Please inquire with our administrative office for details.
6) Late Payments
Any payments made after the specified due date may be subject to late fees. The institute reserves the right to deny access to the training program until full payment is received.
7) Changes to Fees
The institute reserves the right to modify the tuition fees. However, once a student has enrolled and paid, their fees are locked and is non-refundable.
8) Financial Assistance
In cases where financial assistance is granted, payment terms will be outlined in the agreement between the institute and the recipient.
Payments made for a specific training program are non-transferable to other individuals or different courses.